Thursday, November 27, 2008

Ich bin dankbar für...

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

Ugh. I really wish I could home with my family and friends! I don't think I'm quite ready to come back for good yet, but I want to come home for a week, go back to Vienna for 3, and then go home for good. If only it wouldn't cost me a zillion dollars to do that.

I am getting a Thanksgiving Dinner though! For the low price of 5.50, I get bussed out to Baden (about an hour away) to a 300 year old Heuriger (basically a beergarten) and stuffed with American Thanksgiving style food. Though I am suspicious of any Thanksgiving food made by an Austrian. Atleast I'll be with friends on Thanksgiving!

Anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful holiday and eat a whole bunch of American made Thanksgiving food for me!

4 comments:

Kate said...

i have to tell you, my australian-made thanksgiving dinner was pretty sub-par. except the pie. but have fun anyway. happy thanksgiving!!!!

Anonymous said...

happy thanksgiving bethany!

Gary said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Small Bear!

Emily McKnight said...

yay Thanksgiving! I had VERY French food, including escargot, yummy! I hope yours was good.